Our Graduate Scheme
The Unilever Future Leaders Program is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today!!
This three-year fast tracked development program includes rotations across your chosen business function and a six-month international assignment. You’ll take on real challenges, work with inspiring leaders, and rapidly progress to become a leader yourself.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- A development road map in one of our five key business functions; Marketing, Customer Development (Commercial Teams and Category Management), Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain (Engineering and Logistics/Planning).
- An exciting six-month international rotation in South East Asia, fully supported by Unilever with travel, accommodation and allowances paid.
- An agile and dynamic workplace, often with flexible working hours and working from home options.
- A fun and engaging work culture, where you're truly encouraged to be yourself. We have lots of events to bring the whole company and teams together; brand launches, social activities and volunteering opportunities alongside your other colleagues.
- A personal support network to coach and mentor you through the program. This includes a dedicated Functional Director, a current graduate as your buddy an HR Business partner and leadership coaching from the Unilever Executive Board.
- External study assistance.
- Free ice-cream – at all our offices, all day, everyday :)
- Australian Citizens, permanent residents and NZ citizens only.
- A Bachelor’s degree (open to a range of disciplines) or on track to graduate 2018
- Masters and Postgraduate students are also encouraged to apply.
- You may apply to the Unilever Future Leadership Program for up to two years after final graduation from undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Keep up to date with what we are doing, follow us on Facebook and Instagram @Unileveranz