Deloitte leads with purpose and innovation. Constantly challenging the status quo to solve complex issues for their clients and Australian communities.
They inspire, value and support their people in their working and personal lives, so that together they can shape a better future.
Deloitte are looking for people to join them who have a passion to make an impact that matters. Sound like you? Then ask, what impact will you make?
As one of the largest professional services firms in the world, the services they offer are as diverse as the graduates and interns they hire. From cyber security and tech innovation through to accounting and advisory, they’re looking ahead and building industries of the future.
That’s why they don’t just employ students, they nurture them throughout their career.
Deloitte was awarded Silver in the best Pro Bono and Workplace Volunteering category of the 2018 Workplace Giving Excellence Awards.
Deloitte is a purpose-led company. When they talk about impact, it’s not just about helping their clients, but making a lasting and positive impact on the community and world at large.
They are motivated by a purpose that transcends profits, which is why they give their employees the time, energy and opportunities to give back through initiatives such as the Deloitte Foundation and annual Impact Day.
Their commitment to making a true impact last year saw:
- A record 4,013 Deloitte Australia employees volunteered at 412 charity events across Australia, PNG and the Solomon Islands!
- Deloitte provided $11.76 million worth of pro bono work in the financial year 2017-18 (+30% from FY17)
- Deloitte recognised as a winner for Community Contribution in the Australian Business Awards for their pro bono program. And recognised by the AFR as the standout provider of pro bono services: "Not surprisingly the big four accounting firms have contributed the most dedicated time to pro bono activities, with Deloitte the standout." Australian Financial Review, 21 November 2017
A full-time, 12-month role involving purpose-led projects, networking and learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to tackle real-life challenges
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Global networking at your finger tips
- Impact Day – Deloitte roll up their sleeves to support non-profit organisations!
- Salary package + perks (including tech and fitness discounts)
- Assigned buddy and career coach
Summer Vacationer Program
A 3-8-week paid internship that gives you the chance to land a full-time role before you even graduate!
- Paid internship (3-8 weeks)
- Work on high-impact meaningful projects
- Immersed in Deloitte’s award-winning work-life culture
- Network with leading industry professionals
- Opportunity to secure a Graduate position
D|Academy is Deloitte's on-the-job, 12-month development program to prep you with all the skills you need to make it in the corporate world. Expect a fun interactive, high energy first day experience!
All graduates will have access to a dedicated program, to help manage their career, build client service skills, learn how to network, plus much more!
Wellbeing at Deloitte
- Mindfulness: hub for employees to access free mindfulness tutorials
- Mental Health Awareness: education sessions delivered across the firm nationally during mental health awareness month and on R U OK day.
- Wellness Fairs: providers’ showcase services to employees at annual wellness events.
- Vaccinations/Skin Checks: free annual flu shots (April/May) and skin checks (January/February).
- Step Up Challenge: Deloitte created a two-month national step challenge encouraging employees to walk a minimum 10,000 steps a day.