Join a four-week internship program that will provide you insight into how a top-tier global Investment Bank operates in Fixed Income and Equities line of business within our Markets division.
What to expect
This four-week program will provide you with an insight into how a top-tier global Investment Bank operates. Throughout the duration of your internship, you will be provided exposure to the Fixed Income and Equities line of business within our Markets division. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the winter.
If you want to learn about how global financial markets move while working in a collaborative, supportive team structure, then sales, trading and research is right for you. Our teams research and identify opportunities for our clients, help them with complex financial transactions – and we do it all in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that's never dull. If you like working quickly, developing relationships or diving deep into analysis, we have a role for you.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
You'll make an impact by:
- Helping propose trade ideas
- Managing risk as part of a team
- Conducting research on various sectors
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
We're looking for Final Year individuals with the vision and insights to advise our teams and clients around the world. Key skills include:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Genuine interest in financial markets and economic data and trends
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills
- Fluency in English
- Expected graduation of December 2019
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- You must be an Australian citizen or already have been granted Permanent Residency at the time of application