Spend your winter working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy.
Spend your winter working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today's complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today's global markets. Our industry and product teams include: Debt Capital Markets, Energy & Utilities, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, General Industrials, Metals & Mining, Real Estate.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our four-week program kicks off with orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a summer internship offer at the end of the summer.
You'll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Expected graduation date of May 2020– December 2020
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
You must be an Australian citizen or already have been granted Permanent Residency at the time of application