A paid internship that’ll not only build your business acumen, but could be your ticket to a graduate position at Deloitte!
Your future starts with Deloitte.
Disruption, next-gen technologies, and big ideas are our play space. And we're inviting you to join us. From exploring how blockchain technology can transform auditing as we know it to building our award-winning platform iDeal that helps our clients make smart, data-driven decisions during the Mergers & Acquisitions process, we've pushed past our accounting roots. We're looking ahead to build industries of the future, but we can't do that without you – our future disruptors, strategists and mavericks.
What you could do.
As a Business/Commerce or Law student within our Summer Vacation Program, the sky's the limit. You could see what it's like to work in our Forensic Risk team who help clients combat threats such as fraud, corruption and money laundering; become a Strategy or Operations Consultant Intern and work on the issues that keep COOs and CEOs up at night or perhaps you'd like to work as part of our Human Capital Consulting team.
Like we said, the sky's the limit!
What you'll get.
By joining our Summer Vacation Program, you'll get the opportunity to:
- Complete a 3-8 week paid internship.
- Get offered a Graduate position at the end of your internship if you impressed us, and we impressed you – meaning you can finish your last year of uni without worrying about getting a job!
- Rapidly build your skills on real client work that's meaningful and purpose-driven.
- Have a buddy and career coach to give you feedback and support along the way.
- Be part of Australia's largest cohort of Summer Vacationers – meaning you'll have a community of other students to lean on and learn from!
- Work with and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts.
- Bring your whole and authentic self to work! Our commitment to having a culture that's diverse and inclusive has seen us awarded the following:
- HR Awards Employer of Choice 2018
- LGBTI Inclusion Award by AHRI 2017
- Gender Equity Award by AHRI 2017
If this sounds like a workplace you'd want to be a part of, click 'Apply now' to visit our student portal, Your Future. It's the best way for you to discover which of our many teams you should apply for. Be prepared, there will be a lot of teams who will want you.
Applications open 4 February to 17 March 2019, so don't miss out!