We are recruiting to fill multiple graduate vacancies commencing in January 2019.
Financial Audit Graduates at VAGO:
- Assist with the conduct of audits and deliver quality work within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise judgment in identifying and reporting basic potential audit issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of auditing standards and guidelines, audit methodology and processes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of business improvement projects as required.
- Actively pursue learning and development opportunities that align with VAGO's goals. This includes passing applicable CPA/CA coursework and FA technical training sessions.
Check out the position description to review the role requirements in full.
Graduates must be in their final year of a tertiary qualification in Finance, Accounting, Science, Technology, Economics or Mathematics.
Candidates with some experience working in an audit, investigation, inquiries or review environments will be viewed favourably.
Applicants with strong communication and social skills and who can demonstrate sound judgment and initiative are encouraged to apply.
You must also be willing to complete accreditation with either Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) or Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA).