The Marketing Trainee will focus on customer service and build relationships with customers, learn and apply different marketing techniques, research prospective distribution locations and contact...
The goal of the Marketing Trainee is to assist in the implementation of circulation and distribution strategies for our trade publications; Machinery Trader, TractorHouse and TruckWorld and work as a team to ensure customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will learn about company products and business objectives as well as shadow other members of the department to gain exposure to distribution strategies. A major part of the position is travelling, it is expected for the Marketing Trainee to travel up to 2 weeks out of every month to visit customers and distribution locations. Business-related travel expenses are paid. Travel is an exciting opportunity to explore the rural locations around Australia and New Zealand. The Marketing Trainee will focus on customer service and build relationships with customers, learn and apply different marketing techniques, research prospective distribution locations and contact potential clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant programs preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of the products and customers of the Agriculture, Heavy Construction
- Equipment and Trucking industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Stable and progressive work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
- Detail oriented and analytical skills
- Ability to travel by air and ground
- Ability to travel 2 weeks out of every month
- Valid driver’s license required
We are a stable, proven company with a highly successful product. Sandhills Pacific is an extension of Sandhills Publishing Company based out of Lincoln, Nebraska USA. Sandhills Publishing has been bringing together buyer and sellers in the trucking, agriculture, construction, heavy machinery, aviation, and technology industries around the world for 40 years.
How to apply
Complete online application at www.sandhillspacific.jobs or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.