Are you someone that wants to work in an organisation that is committed to offering the best service and opportunities to our clients and our team?
- Fantastic opportunity to learn from Mentors/Financial Advisors
- People focused culture where strong performance is rewarded
- Benefit from ongoing training and development
This is a great opportunity for a results-orientated Graduate/Paraplanner - Wealth Management. You will prepare accurate and timely financial advice statements and will be able to use wealth management software efficiently and effectively to complete work within deadlines.
Kelly+Partners is one of the country's most progressive and fast growing accounting firms looking after private business owners and high net worth individuals. As an organisation, everything we do is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture. As a team we strive to live out our values each and every day:
- Want The Best For Others
- Does What They Say
- Every Client A Raving Fan
- One Team, One Best Way
- Brightness Of Future
- Profit Leader
Kelly+Partners Wealth Management is looking for a Graduate or Paraplanner to join the team.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Collecting and analysing data
- Ensuring correct and efficient preparation of files
- Verifying and validating financial stats and investigating any discrepancies
- Processing complex queries
- Working with Financial Advisors on portfolio management
- Navigating and updating XPlan (financial planning software)
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of client files and advice documents
- Preparing invoices
- Implementing advice documentation
- Providing technical administrative support to Directors
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Completed Business/Commerce or Economics Degree
- Completed Certified Financial Analyst Course (CFA) or a Diploma of Financial Planning preferable but not mandatory
- Completed RG146 (Compliance Certificate) - preferable but not mandatory
- Have an interest in Financial Advice and Wealth Management
- Paraplanning experience would be ideal
- Willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
If you think that you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this position then we would like to hear from you. Don't forget to include a copy of your resume.