We are currently seeking a motivated graduate or studying candidate to join our Finance team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role will be based at our Hobart office and will report to the...
About the role:
We are currently seeking a motivated graduate or studying candidate to join our Finance team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role will be based at our Hobart office and will report to the Manager, Payroll & Workforce Analytics.
Responsible for a full range of duties associated with a Payroll of 1,800+, the accounts payable and receivable functions and junior accounting tasks, this is an ideal position for someone looking to commence a career in Accounting.
IOOF is one of only a few top 100 ASX listed companies with a Hobart based Finance team and can offer a range of career progression opportunities and excellent support for candidates looking to further their education.
- Processing of National Payroll
- Data entry and integrity
- Provide professional, accurate and timely service to internal and external customers
- Provide administrative assistance
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- Review expense reimbursement & corporate card transactions
- Generate reports for management
- Uphold strong corporate governance principles
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Positive attitude & high degree of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Basic foreign currency awareness
- Intermediate Microsoft suite skills
- Able to build & maintain professional relationships
- Understanding of General Ledger, debits, credits and journals
- Exceptional time management skills
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your cover letter addressing the criteria and your resume by 21 February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No Recruitment Agencies.