McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building and maintenance contractor operating in 23 locations throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our vision is to build better communities through safe, smart and efficient infrastructure.
McConnell Dowell are accepting applications from motivated Commercial Graduates who are looking to commence their career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Working at the forefront of the industry, we provide our Graduates with a stimulating environment that challenges them to think laterally and excel beyond even their own expectations.
We are recruiting for the following disciplines in the 2022 Graduate Program:
- Commercial / Construction Law / Engineering
- Finance / Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
What you can expect as a McConnell Dowell Graduate:
- Project work: Gain experience working on exciting projects all around Australia. Our graduates are not confined to an office and work out on site building pipelines, rail tracks, roads and much more
- Professional Development: Be provided with formal learning opportunities and exposure to many facets of our business including project rotations that are aimed at your desired career path
- Mentoring: Receivementoring from industry experts at McConnell Dowell who will support you through your entire graduate program
- Flexible Rotations: Have the option to extend rotations that you enjoy most.
To be considered for the Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications; have completed a Bachelor's degree by the end of 2021.
- Be self-sufficient person who requires limited supervision and have a strong focus on results
- Have a positive attitude and keen desire to learn on-the-job
- Be competent in the use of MS Office
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Personal Values aligned to McConnell Dowell's values of safety & care, honesty & integrity, customer focus, working together and performance excellence
- Have strong commitment to the safety promise of "Home Without Harm"
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be willing to relocate around Australia
Applications close 9 April 2021.
Please ensure the below documents are submitted in your application:
2. Recent academic transcript