- BDO (NTH QLD) is the leading full service accounting, audit, tax and advisory firm in North Queensland, with a team of nine Partners and over 65 staff. We are trusted advisors to our clients and provide a range of services to clients of all types and sizes across various industries.
- As a Vacationer with BDO you will have the opportunity to gain real world experience in a short-term program across the university holidays. Our Vacation Program provides insight into our service lines and teams, to help you understand the many career opportunities available to you at BDO.
- Throughout your placement you will gain exposure to activities such as service line work experience rotations and ‘day in the life’ workshops. You will be immersed into the culture of BDO (NTH QLD) and will have the opportunity to participate in learning and development, health, wellness, community giving and social activities. You will have a dedicated buddy, with access to Partners and Managers along the way. A vacation placement can also provide a pathway to a Graduate role with BDO.
- We are seeking students who are interested in joining our Vacation Program in November/December 2023.
About You | We welcome students who
- Are currently studying a relevant qualification such as a Bachelor of Business or a Bachelor of Commence
- Can confidently communicate and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Are a dynamic team player
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Are professional, organised, proactive and eager to learn
- Possess strong IT skills as well as willing and able to learn new technologies
What to expect when you apply?
- Our recruitment process will ensure you experience an efficient and personalised experience.
- To apply, submit your application with a cover letter, copy of your CV and academic transcript
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application
- Each application will be reviewed individually by our People & Culture team
- Our team will contact you to invite you to the next stages of our recruitment process accordingly
- At the conclusion of the recruitment process, formal offers will be made. We are excited to welcome you to experience life at BDO (NTH QLD)!
** Please note: all applications must be submitted online. Applicants will be updated via email or phone as their applications progress.