Are you a Graduate looking to become part of a connected global network operating across five continents?
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services company and our South Qld Operating Centre is currently looking for talented Graduates for our 2020 intake, to join our Graduate Development program.
GHD is an organisation that understands and is committed to the future talent of our industry. We are passionate about the communities in which we live, and have a reputation for providing creative solutions. With a broad client base, interesting work and a supportive culture we will encourage you to reach your potential.
As an employee-owned firm, GHD is an attractive place for talented people to thrive and pursue their career. With a workplace rich in diversity of thought, background and experience, we have what it takes to deliver amazing outcomes for our clients.
Our Graduate Development Program is integrated and holistic in developing our future leaders and technical specialists, with a program that provides graduates with the tools and opportunities needed to establish and build a successful career with us.
Who are we looking for?
Our South Queensland business has a variety of graduate roles commencing in February 2020. With a large number of roles, we are seeking graduates who are completing their degree in the following areas:
- Aquatic Ecology
- Business (Communications/Marketing/Media)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering (all majors required)
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Science
- Forensic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Project Management/Controls
- Town/Urban Planning
While the majority of roles will be based out of our Brisbane Office, opportunities exist within our other South Queensland offices, including, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Gold Coast the Sunshine Coast. Once you commence selecting your preferred roles, all roles listed will be Brisbane based, unless otherwise marked.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- In your final year of study
- Passionate about your field
- Exhibiting a desire to work in consultancy
- Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills
- Capable of working work in a multidisciplinary and varied environment
- Ready to commence in February 2020
What can GHD do for your career?
- Exposure to a variety of projects in a variety of locations
- Access to industry leading specialists
- Learn in a multidisciplinary working environment
- Continual on-the-job mentoring and development
- Integrated professional development through the GHD Business School
- Support in achieving professional accreditation
- Career development assignments (local, domestic and international), and
- Networking and development opportunities through our Young Professionals Group
How do you apply?
To apply for a role in our 2020 graduate intake, please follow the link on Apply button.
Please allow for up to 20 minutes to complete the application forms. You will be given the option to choose your area of interest through the process and will be required to attach your resume and transcripts. All documentation is preferred in PDF format.
Eligibility for these roles require permanent Australian working rights.
Applications close Sunday the 31st of March