As a Graduate joining either our Business Advisory, Audit or SMSF division you will be provided the opportunity to contribute and complete meaningful work from day one.
- Contribute from day one
- Access industry leading learning and development
- Work regionally for Australia's 5th largest accounting firm
Crowe Horwath Australasia (Part of Findex) is one of the largest providers of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help organisations and individuals on their financial journey.
With affiliations to our global network, Crowe Horwath International is ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting networks, and is known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services in more than 130 countries.
As a Graduate joining either our Business Advisory, Audit or SMSF division you will be provided the opportunity to contribute and complete meaningful work from day one. You will be part of a team dedicated to supporting organisations through their financial life cycle, ensuring they meet their business needs in complex market environments. From start-up through to expansion, tax advisory to accounting, you will support the wider team in providing a multidisciplinary approach to managing the entirety of their client's affairs.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate, you will work in collaboration with industry experts to solve the complex business challenges of our clients. Our commitment to learning and development will provide you with the necessary skills and experiences for a successful and fulfilling career. To ensure continuous personal and professional development you will have access to secondments, technical training, ongoing mentoring, structured learning programs and the CA program.
What will you Gain?
- A career with an exciting and entrepreneurial company, where you are encouraged and supported to grow and develop;
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- The opportunity to be part of inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
- A flexible working environment that values work life balance
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Study support for you undertake your CA
What are we Looking for?
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring.
To be considered for a position with us, you will be in your final year or have recently completed a Commerce or Business degree with a major in Accounting.
We have openings for positions starting in 2018 and early 2019.
Locations include: Yamba, Townsville, Toowoomba, Dubbo, Tweed Heads, Lismore, Chinchilla, Ballina, Armidale and Orange.
So what are you waiting for? Let's talk about where Crowe Horwath can take you.
Apply now with your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Please Note: Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only. Only successful candidates will be contacted.