Successfully providing cadetships since 1990, Boroughs provides support for cadets to undertake the CA programme at Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand to enable them to qualify...
Boroughs has been successfully providing cadetships since 1990. We propose employing a minimum of 4 new cadets, who are required to obtain entry to an approved university (i.e. UNSW, UTS, WSU, Macquarie University) and a course approved by Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. Cadets undertake their studies on a flexible part-time/full-time basis whilst employed with the firm. Many cadets complete their degree in 4 years. Upon completion of their degree, the firm will support the cadets to undertake the CA programme at Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand to enable them to qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
- Competitive salary package including superannuation
- Reimbursement for textbooks and university union fees (excl HECS)
- Annual salary reviews
- Regular formal training on pertinent topics
- Informal training and assistance as required
- Dedicated mentor to provide career guidance