The A.T. Kearney business analyst role is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting.
What You Can Expect
- We work in a collegial way. As a Business Analyst, you will receive full and ready access to our firm's best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
At A.T. Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for nearly 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
The A.T. Kearney Business Analyst role is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. Typical responsibilities include engaging with clients through in-depth interviews, model development, complex analyses, and research assignments, while working on client sites across a wide range of industries and locations.
Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. As a Business Analyst, you will attend training programs where you learn essential concepts and methodologies that are crucial to management consulting. A variety of opportunities, often led by our own best and brightest consultants from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for A.T. Kearney Business Analysts. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as a full member of the client team. Business Analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. For this role, the following qualifications are preferred, but not obligatory.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline or non-MBA advanced degree within the fields of business, engineering, or liberal arts;
- Proven success in a rigorous environment such as consulting, Global 500, or Fortune 500 companies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities;
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Those looking to join can apply for a generalist Management Consultant role or a Specialist role within our Solutions practice:
- As a Business Analyst, you are a generalist consultant who will work across all industries and functions. This is the typical path for those looking to begin their careers as a Consultant
- As a Solutions Analyst, you are typically a specialist consultant focused on supply management services and/or the application of mathematics to solve complex problems.
Applications will close on Thursday, 7 March 2019 at 11:59am (noon) AEDT. No late applications will be accepted.