This is an exciting opportunity for an Undergraduate Accountant to start their career in a leading professional services environment where you will learn the fundamentals of accounting and gain...
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an Undergraduate Accountant to start their career in a leading professional services environment where you will learn the fundamentals of accounting and gain valuable insight into the industry.
You will be welcomed into a successful and productive team of accounting professionals who provide high-quality services to a broad portfolio of external clients with a focus on health and aged care industries. With excellent training and support from senior staff, you will learn to apply your accounting skills in a professional services context and become a trusted advisor to our clients.
The role is offered 3 days per week with flexibility around university study commitments.
About the successful candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have completed at least 12-18 months of an accounting degree.
In addition to:
- the ability to complete tasks effectively and on time;
- clear and professional communication skills;
- a customer service approach;
- a positive attitude and the desire to contribute to a high performing team;
- previous work experience where you have demonstrated the above qualities; and
- strong performance in your studies.
Bentleys is an independent network of accountants, taxation and business advisers focused on delivering clear business advice to SMEs, listed entities, professionals, high net worth individuals and government. Our Queensland office is the largest in the association where our team of 13 Partners and over 170 staff have a 65+ year track record or THINKING AHEAD to deliver creative, practical solutions to our clients.
We offer a supportive and positive team culture, the opportunity for growth through training and career advancement, and competitive salary packages. Our colleagues are committed, professional and client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance. In addition, you can expect:
- direct access to senior staff and partners;
- support to complete the Chartered Accountants (CA) program including course fees and textbooks, paid study leave, internal focus sessions, and support material;
- professional memberships and subscriptions,
- flexible working policies; and
- team building and social club activities
To apply, please submit your resume, latest academic transcript, and a covering letter that outlines your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is available to start asap so please do not delay in submitting your application!