Our Graduate Program is a three year rotational program which is aimed at building both your technical skills as well as providing you with stretching leadership opportunities to prepare you for...
Our Graduate Program is a three year rotational program which is aimed at building both your technical skills as well as providing you with stretching leadership opportunities to prepare you for an amazing career as a leader within Mars!
Key features of The Mars Leadership Experience include:
- Individualised career pathways/rotations
- Real responsibilities from day one
- Support from Senior Leaders, Line Managers, and peers
- Formalised mentoring program and training
- Reviews of your development with Senior Leadership Teams each year
- Personal development plans annually
- Mars University learning and development opportunities
We are seeking talented Graduates to join us and have exciting positions for your first rotations within the below functional areas. Learn more about each of the functions by visiting our webpage.
- Industrial Engineering
- Research & Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain / Logistics
As our sites are predominately based in thriving regional locations, you may be required to relocate to join the Program. Full relocation assistance packages are provided in these instances.
We're looking for candidates who are:
- Naturally collaborative & curious
- Initiative & challenge takers
- Accountable & results focused
- Learners, growers & continuous improvers
- Recent undergrad qualified (you need to have completed this within 3 years of the Program commencement)
- An Australian or NZ citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of application
If all of the above sounds like a good fit for you, head to www.marsgraduates.com.au to learn more and complete an Application Form.
Applications close 2 April 2018.