Ideally you will have completed one or two years of your degree and be keen to gain experience working 4 days a week with a full day to go and enjoy Uni.
Ideally you will have completed one or two years of your degree and be keen to gain experience working 4 days a week with a full day to go and enjoy Uni. Recent school leavers who have been accepted for a Commerce degree commencing in 2019 are welcome to apply.
You will join other young accountants providing audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to excellent business clients. You will not get "siloed" in just one service line. You will get technical coaching and career mentoring whilst you work with a great group of colleagues.
You will need to have:
- A keen interest in businesses,
- A really good eye for seeing both detail and the "big picture",
- Good memory for the accounting knowledge you have learnt at Uni
- Strong results both secondary and tertiary
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to become a Chartered Accountant
- Self confidence with a can do attitude, but knowing when you need extra