Sandhills Pacific is seeking professional, competitive, self-motivated sales representatives who are hungry for large income potential with a successful, results-driven company.
Sandhills Pacific is seeking professional, competitive, self-motivated sales representatives who are hungry for large income potential with a successful, results-driven company. Sandhills Pacific currently has over 10 open territories through Australia and New Zealand across all publications. The Sales Trainee Position will assist in obtaining listings and advertisements from our customers. The Trainee will start by going through a training process to learn about the company, the company products and how we service our customers. The Trainee will be responsible for servicing new and existing customer accounts, placing sales orders and maintaining sales records. Sales Trainees will have the opportunity to advance in their role to lead a territory.
Trainee positions will be located in the Brisbane, but an exciting part of this role is the opportunity to travel to their Australian territory to visit and work directly with customers. Travel is required to achieve the highest level of customer service. Sandhills pays for business-related travel expenses.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect potential customers in the trucking, construction, and agricultural equipment industries and sell advertising and Sandhills hosted cloud-based services.
- Continue to service customers after the initial sale and build a long term relationship business relationship to continue to drive results for the customer. It is a necessity that our sales representative are personable and continuously educate the customer on all of the tools available to them through Sandhills.
- Travel to visit with clients on a regular basis. Commitment is approximately one week per month; this could vary based on the company needs.
- Large income potential with a base plus commission starting pay structure.
- Personalized 1-3 month training program to pave the path to success including a mentor program with an experienced sales representative.
We are a stable, proven company with a highly successful product. Sandhills Pacific is an extension of Sandhills Publishing Company based out of Lincoln, Nebraska USA. Sandhills Publishing has been bringing together buyer and sellers in the trucking, agriculture, construction, heavy machinery, aviation, and technology industries around the world for 37 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant programs preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of the products and customers of the Agriculture, Heavy Construction Equipment and Trucking industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Stable and progressive work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
- Detail oriented and analytical skills
- Ability to travel by air and ground -- OPEN driver's license required
How to Apply: Complete online application at www.sandhillspacific.jobs or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com