The goal of the Marketing Internship is to assist in the implementation of circulation strategies and work as a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
The student will learn about company products and business objectives as well as shadow other members of the department to gain exposure to distribution strategies. The student will focus on customer service and build relationships with customers, learn and apply different marketing techniques, research prospective distribution locations and contact potential clients. This position offers exciting opportunities to travel and visit with customers. Business-related travel expenses are paid and travel gives the student more experience in developing marketing strategies and techniques.
Work Hours: 20-25 hours per week/Hours available Monday through Friday.
- 2nd or 3rd year in Business or other relevant programs preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of the products and customers of the Agriculture, Heavy Construction Equipment and Trucking industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Stable and progressive work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
- Detail oriented and analytical skills
- Ability to travel by air and ground -- valid driver's license required
How to Apply:
Complete online application at www.sandhillspacific.jobs or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.