At Strategy&, we bring together the very best strategic and operational thinking to help Australian businesses solve their toughest problems, gain competitive advantage and seize their...
At Strategy&, we bring together the very best strategic and operational thinking to help Australian businesses solve their toughest problems, gain competitive advantage and seize their greatest opportunities. Part of the PwC network and with more than 100 years of industry recognised experience in strategy consulting, we harness the skills and expertise of people from a wide range of teams and backgrounds to help businesses create their point of difference and realise their potential.
About the Role
As a Winter Intern, you will join Strategy& as an Associate in our Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra office. Winter Interns provide support on client assignments that help to develop and execute a strategy that helps solve important problems.They consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by thoroughly, gathering required data, executing required analyses, identifying issues and problems and recommending approaches to address them. Associates serve as an effective support resource to teams in client meetings.
By joining Strategy& as a Winter Intern you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of industries, including:
- Consumer & Retail
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Digital Business & Technology
- Energy, Chemicals & Utilities
- Engineered Product Services
- Financial Services
You're in your penultimate year of undergraduate study, embrace technology and the disruption it brings, and thrive in an environment that's ever evolving. Regardless of what or where you studied, you're ready to work hard and create meaningful change. You are a high achiever, pride yourself on excellence and have developed key leadership skills through your experiences to date. You are creative, have strong analytical skills and enjoy working collaboratively with others to solve problems. You are curious, agile and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
The skills, talents and working requirements you need to be considered as a Winter Intern are as follows:
- Intellectual curiosity complemented by excellent academic achievement at undergraduate level
- Demonstrated leadership skills that may be acquired through internships, study abroad programs, volunteering or work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IQ/EQ balance and relationship skills that enables effectiveness with clients and growth into senior roles
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong client and team orientation – active listening, commitment to others' success
- Ambition to build client capabilities that deliver lasting impact
- Right to work in Australia and fluency in English
To apply for a position with Strategy&, you must submit an application through our website:
- Visit https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/au/careers
- Click on your preferred office location
- Click on "Apply Now"
- Complete your online application
- Applications close – 11:59pm AEST on Sunday, 31st March 2019
Please note: should you be successful following the online assessment, you will be asked to submit your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to your recruiter.
You must be available to interview on 5th April 2019
Our winter internship program will run for 4 weeks in June-July 2019
If you've submitted an application to the PwC Vacation Program and completed the online assessment, you will need to click on the invitation link in the Strategy& invite to login and submit your results for this role.
Got a question? You can connect with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and vacancy applying to as the subject line - for example: Name | Strategy& 2019 Winter Internship Program - Melbourne
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.