PKF Adelaide is a member firm of PKF International, a global alliance of like-minded and legally independent firms bound by shared values of quality, integrity and clarity.
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyse actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
The candidate will need to possess the following essential attributes:
- be well spoken and professionally presented;
- have strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- have high attention to detail;
- be able to complete work within tight deadlines;
- be enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated; and
- be able to work in a team environment.