As a Graduate at McGrathNicol, you will work on some of Australia's most high profile and complex engagements.
McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm that has built a reputation for managing complexity and delivering the results our clients need.
We help both listed and private companies, including some of Australia's leading and best known organisations to perform better. Our involvement can vary from actively managing distressed companies, through to assisting businesses in analysing their financial performance, investigating fraudulent behaviour or providing financial advice to businesses involved in merger and acquisition activity.
As a Graduate, you will work on some of Australia's most high profile and complex engagements and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, such as local and international banks, large corporates, top tier law firms, financiers, Government and high net worth individuals.
We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 Graduate Program and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your final year of a business, commerce or related degree with a major in accounting, economics or finance; and
- available to commence full-time work in early 2020.
Our employees are rewarded with excellent remuneration packages as well as participation in our annual bonus scheme. We also offer leading training and development programs, including fully funded support for the Chartered Accountants Program and additional postgraduate study support, a flexible and supportive work environment, personalised mentorship and the opportunity to work alongside some of the leading practitioners in the industry.