As a Vacationer, you will work on some of Australia's most high profile and complex engagements and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients
McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm that has built a reputation for managing complexity and consistently delivering the results our clients need.
We help both listed and private companies, including some of Australia's leading and best known organisations to perform better. Our involvement can vary from actively managing distressed companies, through to assisting businesses in analysing their financial performance, investigating fraudulent behaviour or providing financial advice to businesses involved in merger and acquisition activity.
As a Vacationer, you will work on some of Australia's most high profile and complex engagements and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, such as local and international banks, large corporates, top tier law firms, financiers, Government and high net worth individuals.
We have vacancies for our 2019 / 2020 Summer Vacation Program and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your penultimate year of a business, commerce or related degree with a major in accounting, economics or finance; and
- available to commence work for a four week period in either November 2019 or January 2020.
High performing Vacationers may be offered a full-time Graduate position.