We offer varied, challenging work that will build your skills and knowledge.
We are a friendly, and long established chartered accounting practice, based in the Sydney CBD with 30 staff. Our practice provides a range of business services to a diversified client base both in Australia and overseas.
We offer varied, challenging work that will build your skills and knowledge. Attractive employment conditions are provided, with excellent study support and technical on-the-job training.
As an Undergraduate / Graduate you will work directly with a team manager / principal. Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Provision of taxation and business services for high wealth professionals and SME clients;
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and activity statements for Companies, Partnerships, Trusts, Sole Traders and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Preparation of BAS returns, BAS reconciliations and other GST obligations for clients;
- Undertaking compliance obligations such as payroll tax, land tax, fringe benefit tax and stamp duty; and
- Supporting senior team members;
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Confidence with ability to build rapport with clients;
- Be well organized and focused on client service; and
- Be able to work well in a team environment, accept responsibility and be comfortable with direct client contact.
The successful applicant will have a view to establishing a long term career and gaining promotion within our firm.
Salary levels will be commensurate with experience, education and the ability to display exceptional communication skills.
Only candidates with resumes reflecting the above attributes will be short listed and contacted for interviews.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.