Our Financial Management Group delivers finance, tax, and treasury services across Macquarie, as well as handling corporate communications and investor relations.
- provides strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management
- manages Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position
- ensures Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- actively engages with investors, governments, media, and the wider community to maximise their understanding of Macquarie
- enables Macquarie to understand the expectations of our key stakeholders.
Working in our Finance team, you could be:
- analysing financial performance to deliver valuable business insights
- reviewing, challenging and reporting on financial results, and ensuring compliance with reporting standards
- preparing forecasts for management to support strategic decision making
- engaging with stakeholders to determine data requirements for new products and deals.
Working in our Group Treasury team, you could be:
- raising diversified and cost effective funding and capital
- providing accurate pricing of funding and capital to support optimal business decisions
- helping to manage balance sheet risk
- assisting the business in pursuing new opportunities.