We want to hear from you. We are looking for a highly capable, energetic and motivated Graduate Accountant to join our growing team.
Graduate Accountant – kickstart your career
- Get out of the crushing environment in Perth and live in a thriving seaside city
- Be part of a dynamic team in the largest Accounting firm in regional Western Australia
- Develop your skills with training, mentoring and study support
Our graduates are assisted through the CA program. We cover the cost of your CA modules and give you paid time off for study. The moment you walk through the door you'll have a one-on-one mentor to guide you. You'll also have an experienced manager to lead you. Direct contact with Partners will fast track your learning and kick start your career.
Show us what you've got
We want to hear from you. We are looking for a highly capable, energetic and motivated Graduate Accountant to join our growing team. You will work alongside your Manager and have regular Partner interaction. There is plenty of room for growth and career advancement at Lincolns.
Some of what you'll be doing includes:
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and compliance
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns
- Interact directly with clients to maintain strong client relationships
- Prepare tax estimates and provide tax planning options
What's in it for you?
Check out our employee benefits: https://www.lincolns.com.au/perch/resources/employee-benefits-flyer.pdf
In addition, a position at Lincolns offers:
- If you want to complete your CA, we will pay the costs and give you time off for study
- A manager and mentor who is assigned to you to help you learn the ropes
- Fortnightly in-house technical training and an annual face-to-face training session with Tax Banter
- Exposure to "other aspects" of an accountant's role, eg business plans, succession plans, interest rate and finance comparisons
- Opportunities to reach your full potential and develop your leadership skills
- The scope to really get to know your clients and develop solid working relationships with them
- A positive corporate culture with an active social club
- Central office location – in the middle of town and only two minutes to the beach
- Outstanding work / life balance – no pressure to work outside of the regular office hours
- Fabulous lifestyle opportunities – local sports teams, live music, wineries, entertainment, award winning bars and restaurants, beaches, rugged coastline, ranges, sailing, kayaking, surfing, fishing, camping and whale watching at your doorstep (to name just a few!)
If you want your career to take off in an awesome environment we would love to hear from you. Contact Jenni Leonard on 08 9841 1200 or by email at email@example.com