This is an amazing opportunity to gain valuable practical experience while studying and earning a full-time income – have the best of both worlds! Kennedy Barnden is a boutique accounting firm on...
This is an amazing opportunity to gain valuable practical experience while studying and earning a full-time income – have the best of both worlds! Kennedy Barnden is a boutique accounting firm on the Central Coast, offering a cadetship opportunity in our young and innovative Business Services Team.
- Have you completed your first year of your Bachelor of Business or Commerce with an Accounting major?
- Are you committed to learning and applying your knowledge within a professional accounting firm?
- Ready to dive right in and get valuable, hands on accounting experience
Kennedy Barnden is experiencing rapid growth due to our commitment to service, our innovative approach to problem solving and emphasis on our client's business development. Due to this rapid growth we are seeking candidates for an accounting cadetship. A cadetship offers you the opportunity to apply your practical knowledge with your university studies, be mentored by senior staff and gain significant practical experience to advance your career.
Experience will be gained in all facets of general practice including taxation, accounting and audit. Staff receive ongoing training and personal development, together with an attractive salary. Kennedy Barnden offers flexible study leave to its cadet employees, which will allow you to continue to complete your degree. When you join our Firm, you will be part of a young, friendly and innovative team – whose camaraderie ensure a fun and professional workplace is maintained.
To be eligible for this unique opportunity you will:
- Have completed the first year of an eligible accounting degree;
- Be highly self-motivated, career focused and prepared to learn;
- Have outstanding communication and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, commitment and conscientiousness;
- Possess a high level of maturity and responsibility to reflect the demands of juggling work / study; and
- Make a positive contribution to a friendly professional team.
The completion of your degree is the first step of what could be a long and successful career with Kennedy Barnden. The next step will be to complete the Chartered Accountants Program whilst gaining further experience at the Firm. Many of our cadets have then continued their career with Kennedy Barnden, to become seniors, managers and even partners.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)