Due to a recent business acquisition we are currently seeking a motivated Financial Accountant to join our energetic and driven Corporate Reporting team.
- Permanent full time
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Based in Hobart
Due to a recent business acquisition we are currently seeking a motivated Financial Accountant to join our energetic and driven Corporate Reporting team. The Corporate Reporting team is responsible for the overall financial reporting requirements of IOOF, an ASX top 100 listed entity and its subsidiaries.
This is a broad role that encompasses all aspects of financial and management accounting.
The duties include:
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Month end financial and management accounts.
- Year-end reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Cash flow analysis.
- General ledger reconciliations and
- Analysis of financial and non-financial key performance indicators.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in financial accounting roles in a commercial or chartered environment, including exposure to the above duties.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a commerce/accounting discipline. CA or CPA qualifications or progress towards is preferable.
- We offer development opportunities at an ASX top 100 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and life style benefits
How to apply
If you are confident and pro-active in your approach to your work, have the ability to work under pressure and are willing to accept responsibility for your role, then please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.