Join a global leader and concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions.
- Do you enjoy a great team environment?
- Are you passionate for all things lifestyle (Dining, hotels, travel and tickets)?
- Are you skilled in helping people and enjoy customer service?
- Are you able to work on a 24/7 roster?
At Aspire Lifestyles we pride ourselves on delivering extraordinary moments that our customers will talk about for years to come. If you are looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You've come to the right place. Here at Aspire Lifestyles we promote within, we value a work-life-balance and have a management team that is open to new ideas.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic full-time Lifestyle Consultants to join our Australian team based in Sydney. Our dedicated Lifestyle Concierge professionals assist our premium Australian clientele for all their concierge needs. We provide a wide variety of services, from sourcing product, providing recommendations and making bookings. Requests could include the categories of travel, dining, tickets, special events or perhaps purchasing a luxury item.
Our operations are available 24/7 and our Lifestyle Consultants work on a 7 day rotating roster.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver Concierge services to clientele, assisting with tasks including placing dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, entertainment and ticket inquiries, assistance while travelling and more.
- Provide meaningful and relevant insight to customers regarding the services that their Concierge can provide for them
- Recommend tailored solutions to the customer to drive brand loyalty
- Identify opportunities to proactively meet member needs and deliver customized recommendations and services; focusing on value-added solutions
- Utilize a variety of resources including bespoke systems, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable solutions
- Utilize multiple systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Maintain acceptable performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Able to work in a fast paced, structured call centre environment servicing customers through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, email, etc.)
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are a must, with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
- Experience in a luxury industry is an asset.
- Prior experience in the Hospitality, Travel, or Entertainment industries preferred.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient at navigating multiple systems at one time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Aspire Lifestyles welcomes you to Apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria.