At Grant Thornton, we offer more than just your 'traditional' graduate program; instead we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice – moving from knowing...
The future is now
At Grant Thornton, we offer more than just your 'traditional' graduate program; instead we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice – moving from knowing to growing.. We'll equip you with the tools and skills you need to develop unique insights and tailor innovative strategies. We'll give you the support you need to obtain your CA and other professional qualifications. And more importantly, we'll encourage you to be yourself.
The world's leading organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us for independent accounting, tax and advisory services. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by delivering timely and actionable insights. With 42,000 people in more than 130 countries, we understand that talented people drive all of our successes.
Get busy with real workWe'll support you to successfully transition from university student to practicing professional . From day one, you will be given hands-on experience on a variety of projects – investigating issues, undertaking analysis and delivering real recommendations whilst working alongside awesome peers who will help you succeed.
Our graduates receive significant training, development and leadership opportunities, and our CA pass rates are consistently above average. Leveraging our strong local and international network, graduates can work towards rewarding opportunities in Australia and overseas.
We are committed to offering a distinctive people experience. This means that all team members have the opportunity to explore working arrangements that supports them to meet both their professional and personal commitments. Making for a happier, healthier life, this approach also enables you to feel and perform your best at work. Being flexible benefits our firm, our clients, and our people!
What we're looking for:
Aside from studying towards relevant qualifications, we're looking for people that value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm's culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what's important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity is very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it's energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.
- We're looking for well-rounded candidates who connect with our brand, values and culture and want to make a difference right from the start.
What opportunities are available and who can apply?
Opportunities exist across the range of our service lines including:
- Audit and Assurance
- Corporate Tax
- Private Advisory
- Grant Thornton Consulting
- Please note that service line offering is dependent on office location
- To be eligible for a Grant Thornton graduate opportunity, you are aiming to graduate from university by the end of 2018? and are eligible to work permanently in Australia. If this is you, kickstart your career and apply today!
Closing date for applications: 2nd April 2018
If you experience any technical difficulties when applying, please email GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com