At KPMG we believe that by applying our expertise to help inspire and encourage our innovators, business leaders and entrepreneurs to build successful and sustainable world beating business enterprises- we’ll achieve something truly great.
It’s what gets us out of bed every day, keeps us passionate about what we do, and inspires us to do great work for our clients
We’re on a pretty exciting journey – and we’re looking for individuals who share our vision for creating a better New Zealand. If this sounds like something you’d be passionate about, we encourage you to apply for a grad or intern role.
We believe there’s no such thing as a ‘typical’ KPMG NZ candidate, and we actively seek a diverse graduate intake.To identify the kind of candidates who’ll be a good fit, we look at things like:
- Academic achievement (although grades aren’t everything, a B average or above will be viewed positively)
- Extra-curricular activities (sports, music, university societies etc)
- Volunteer work and community involvement, work experience (all work experience is valuable, especially if you’ve worked in a team or provided customer service).
We believe KPMG has one of the strongest career development packages you’ll find anywhere. It’s a fantastic culture that combines formal training, on the-job experience, and personal mentoring and support.
- Tailored in-house training from your division to support your chosen career path
- Your choice of professional accounting qualification – either CA ANZ or CPA Australia
- Paid study / exam leave (currently 18 days across the CA ANZ or CPA Australia programmes)
- Paid attendance at external training courses to support your self-study for either the CA ANZ or CPA Australia programmes.
- An in-house qualification liaison to support you through your accounting programme
- Access to the CA ANZ and CPA Australia Foundations Programmes, for non-accounting students