Accru Melbourne is one of Melbourne’s most established Chartered Accounting and Business Advisory Firms.
We are based in East Hawthorn, only a 2 minute walk from Camberwell Junction.
We are a 6 partner, 70 person firm.
We are part of the Accru + group and have Accru offices in all state capitals of Australia.
We are also members of CPA Associates International Inc. Some of our staff have completed short term transfers with other Accru firms or CPAAI firms. We’ve sent staff to Toronto, Washington, New York and Rhode Island.
We mainly recruit our staff at undergraduate and graduate level. We have roles available in our Business Advisory Services, Wealth Management/Financial Planning and Audit & Assurance areas.
Benefits for employees:
- Flexible Work Options
- You will work and thrive in a fun, nurturing, vibrant, friendly, social and supportive environment;
- Buddy Program for all new starters;
- Chance to gain rounded experience – if you choose, you may spend time working in other divisions to broaden your experience and knowledge;
- Professional training and development;
- Study Support – financial and technical support and flexible work arrangements available;
- Exposure to large variety of clients and work;
- Work Life Balance and flexible work options;
- Health & Well Being program;
- Social Club and regular social events; and
- Possibility of obtaining a permanent role at the end of your placement.
Why choose Accru Melbourne?
- With around 70 employees, you are a person not a number!
- We are a mid tier firm. We are big enough to offer you the opportunity to engage in varied work and have exposure to many different clients and industries, but small enough to offer individualised career paths and opportunities.