We are looking for a recent graduate with some experience behind them or a Junior Accountant part way through their CA qualification with a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic
- BIG 4 CHALLENGES WITH A MID-TIER FLEXIBILITY
- EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- CBD LOCATION WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS
Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants is a highly successful and progressive chartered accounting firm. We offer a full range of accounting services including Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation, Corporate Finance and Corporate Secretarial. We are proud of our professional and innovative approach and know that our team members are the reason for our success. Our team is dynamic, energetic and friendly as well as being professional and very technically skilled. As an affiliated member of the DFK International group Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants offers an association of accountants in over 300 offices across the world.
We are looking for a recent graduate with some experience behind them or a Junior Accountant part way through their CA qualification with a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic.
As a part of the team you will:
- Work with a diverse and interesting client base.
- Be involved in range of work that will strengthen your technical skills and abilities.
- Work closely with Partners and Managers.
- Have a supportive network of colleagues and managers
- Be offered external and internal training to develop your technical knowledge and expertise.
- Work in a modern and vibrant Perth office with a healthy work/life balance.
Ideally, you will:
- Have examples of work experience during your studies
- Be an analytical thinker
- Have exposure to cloud based software (Xero, MYOB etc)
- Have great customer service skills and exposure to building strong working relationships
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Possess good technical skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working hard as part of a great team.
Your valuable contribution to Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, support to pursue technical and self-development opportunities added with unlimited career prospects.
Recent graduates with some experience will be considered along with Accountants 1-2 years into their career.