The DKM Group is one of Australia's most progressive and diverse Chartered Accounting and Financial Services firms.
The DKM Group is one of Australia's most progressive and diverse Chartered Accounting and Financial Services firms. We are located in NSW (Coffs Harbour and Grafton) and in South East Queensland (South Bank and Beenleigh) with 10 Directors and Principals and approximately 60 team members. We provide tailored financial services to our clients including business services and taxation, audit, superannuation and financial planning. Our broad client base gives you the opportunity to experience a varied work environment.
Through our induction and development program, we offer you continuous training and development as one of DKM's professional advisers. Through the experience of working as part of a diverse and high-performing team, you and your mentor will work together to ensure that you participate in key learning and training activities required as you commence your accounting career.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Client Service: Delivering a high quality service and technical support under direction.
- Corporate Development: Maintaining integrity of DKM's business structure and complying with business processes as directed to ensure actions support DKM Group business objectives.
- Team Involvement: Contributing to team to achieve quality client service and meet budgets and deadlines.
- Leadership and People Development: Contributing to a high performing and client focused team and supportive workplace culture.
The key skills required for this role include:
- To apply you must be, recently finished or in your final year of study in a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or equivalent degree
- You must be able to commence full-time work in February 2019 (dates to be confirmed)
- Consistent academic results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to a broad variety of people, with strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, who is able to adapt, with the ability to demonstrate interests and activities outside of work and study
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- We offer our staff work/life balance and access to managers and partners within the firm. Our teams are structured so that you can gain the maximum hands-on experience in total care of our clients.
We also offer training and development to enhance your technical abilities and support you through completing the Chartered Accountants or Certified Practising Accountants Program with coaching and guidance, study leave and financial support for course fees and study support.
We provide a structured Graduate Induction:
- Full induction program, learning about DKM's divisions, policies, procedures etc
- Structured 17 week mentor program with a dedicated one on one mentor