Crowe Horwath in Australasia is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises. From a comprehensive...
Who are we?
Crowe Horwath in Australasia is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises. From a comprehensive network of over 110 offices located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help clients on their financial journey.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff provides you access to expertise across the entire range of financial services, ensuring more than just financial advice.
With affiliations to our global network, Crowe Horwath International is ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting networks, and is known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services in more than 130 countries. We are the relationship that clients can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide a personal touch.
What will you gain?
- A career with an exciting entrepreneurial company, where you are encouraged and supported to grow and develop
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- The chance to be part of a friendly team where you are encouraged to be yourself
- The opportunity to attend social activities and networking events
- Many great benefits, including support for you to undertake your professional studies
What are we looking for?
We are inviting Accounting Graduates, looking to achieve great things in a passionate, respectful, open, innovative and collaborative workplace, to join us.
To be successful, you must demonstrate:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills
- A collaborative personality, who thrives when placed in a team as well as independently
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring
To be considered for a position with us, you will need to be in your final year (or recently completed) a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting,
Applications are invited from Australian/New Zealand citizens and Australian/New Zealand residents only.
How to apply?
To be a part of the team at Crowe Horwath, please apply with your cover letter, resume and academic transcript.