Joining our Trainee Program in your first, second or third year of University is a great way to kick-start your career before graduating and get paid for doing so.
- Complete university whilst setting up your career
- Enjoy a flexible working arrangement with paid study leave
- Work regionally for Australia's fifth largest accounting firm
Crowe Horwath Australasia (Part of Findex) is one of the largest providers of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help organisations and individuals on their financial journey.
With affiliations to our global network, Crowe Horwath International is ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting networks, and is known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services in more than 130 countries.
Joining our Trainee Program in your first, second or third year of University is a great way to kick-start your career before graduating and get paid for doing so. As part of our Trainee Program you will be offered part-time work around your university timetable, giving you the opportunity to learn and gain experience to the world of Accounting. Joining either our Business Advisory, Audit or SMSF division, your role will be to assist and support the broader team in solving complex business challenges across a range of industry sectors. From day one you will be given the opportunity to contribute and complete meaningful work.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Trainee, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
What you will gain?
- A fast-track to our Graduate program
- A flexible working arrangement around your study with an organisation that values work life balance
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to complement your degree
- Hands on experience working for a top 10 global accounting firm with access to an international network of experts
- Study support including paid study leave
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse culture, partaking in various social activities and networking events
What are we looking for?
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team
- An innovative mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring.
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for a position with us, you will be currently completing a Commerce or Business degree with a major in Accounting. Ideally you will be in your first year of study, however we are open to applications from those at all stages of their degrees.
We have openings for positions starting in late 2018 and early 2019.
Locations include: Yamba, Townsville, Toowoomba, Dubbo, Tweed Heads, Lismore, Armidale and Orange.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's talk about where Crowe Horwath can take you.
Apply now with your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Please Note: Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only. Only successful candidates will be contacted.