If you are personable, self motivated, collaborative, comfortable speaking to and building relationships with clients, and happy to work within a small social team, join Crofts Cadetship program...
BENEFITS OF OUR CADET PROGRAM
As a Cadet with Crofts you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 4 hours paid study leave per week during semesters
- 1 day exam and 1 day study paid leave for each subject undertaken
- Text Book allowances
- Mentoring & peer support
- Extensive on the job experience
- Monthly in-house technical training seminars
- Performance Based Remuneration
- Performance Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Complimentary Fruit & Refreshments
- Social Club
- Annual 2 Day Retreat in a Luxury Resort
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES
- Completes BAS/IAS with supervision
- Prepares all workpapers to high standard
- Preparation of basic letters (to client, ATO, OSR etc) when required
- Use ATO & ABR portals
- Liaise with ATO, OSR etc with any requests from supervisors
- Complete basic to intermediate level individual, company, partnership & trust tax returns & financials with supervision
- Complete basic superannuation fund tax returns & financials with supervision
- Extract data from and use MYOB
- Complete basic to intermediate level super fund audits.
- Basic research tasks with supervision
- Complete work as directed on audit
- Basic administration duties when required
- Produce documents for compiling
Ideal candidates will be personable, self motivated, collaborative, comfortable speaking to and building relationships with clients, and happy to work within a small social team.
For over 30 years, Crofts Chartered Accountants has been helping businesses navigate and succeed in the increasingly complex world of business. We keep abreast of new trends, policies, and procedures and will always take the time to build strong relationships with our clients.
We believe there is more to what we do than being good with numbers. Delivering a client and success-focused service that exceeds our clients expectations requires a clear understanding of their strategies, goals, hopes and dreams. Our highly experienced and motivated team are committed to quality in the relationships we form and the work we deliver.