Our Graduate Programme in Operations (Supply Chain) puts you on the path to develop excellent commercial skills – a full understanding of the dynamics of the market
We are BAT! One of the world's most international companies, we are a global leader and Top Employer with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. An ambitious, diverse, global business with more than 115 years of innovation behind us and an incredibly exciting future ahead. You will be taking your place in a resilient, agile organisation that's harnessing the best and brightest of minds. Most importantly, you will be part of the talent at the core of our business, delivering the results which drive its success. It's about shaping our future with us. Thriving in an exceptional culture built on diversity and inclusion. An enterprising environment that encourages you to question the status quo. To develop your skills and expertise to their full potential.
If you're ambitious, driven and passionate, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve it. It's a 12-month fast-track to management with challenging projects and unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential individuals. We're developing the next generation of leaders and will be with you every step of the way. With the support to flourish both personally and professionally, we value the difference you bring because we know it will transform not only your career, but ultimately an industry.
Our Graduate Programme in Operations (Supply Chain) puts you on the path to develop excellent commercial skills – a full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations, Demand Planning, Logistics, Quality and Procurement work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Show us what you're made of, and we'll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training and mentoring
- a competitive starting salary of $80K
- an array of corporate benefits that certify us as an Australian Top Employer
- BAT support to relocate to Sydney
- international travel opportunities across the region
- 2 weeks of incredible training at the BAT Academy in the UK along with graduates across 40 countries and the global leadership team
- the flexibility to tailor your functional experience to align with your passions
- the chance to progress to a management role in 12 months
We're serious about investing in you and your future. Consider our Global Graduate Programme as the leap into a dynamic and exciting career. With a career at BAT, the sky is your limit.
Ready to show us what you're made of?
- Having a Bachelor or Master's degree in Project Management, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related disciplinary field with a strong academic transcript
- Fresh graduates and professionals of up to 2 years' experience are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Skills with MS Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Logical problem solver
- Possess a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
Closing date for applications – 31 st March 2019.
Assessment Centres - will be run in April