We are seeking an ambitious, positive and passionate undergraduate to join our growing and experienced professional Business Services team
Business Services Graduate Program
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate to join our successful and well established company located in the heart of the CBD. With a great ongoing team culture and an excellent learning platform comes the chance to broaden and develop your career.
Bentleys is a leading professional accounting and business advisory firm focused on delivering business advice and creative solutions that generate tangible benefits for our clients. Our growing Australian network has an excess of 60 directors and 350 staff members.
We are seeking an ambitious, positive and passionate graduate to join our growing and experienced professional Business Services team. You will need to have an enthusiastic approach to your role and seek to be productive in your assignments.
We require strong communicators able to report directly to Client Directors and managers.
- Current enrolment in tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce or a related discipline
- Excellent administrative and communication skills – written & verbal
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience
- Positive, friendly and professional attitude
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft products
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Self-motivated and keen to excel in the chartered accounting field
- Results driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Benefits of the role
- Joining a team of highly qualified professionals
- Firm wide tax training
- Growing firm with great career path prospects
- Soft skill training program
- Paid study leave
- Friendly young team environment
- Variety of interesting and challenging work
- Ongoing internal and external training program
- Income protection and life insurance
- Active social club
- Payment of relevant professional memberships
You will enjoy a work life balance amongst an enthusiastic group of dynamic professionals, with the opportunity for on-going training and development and exposure to a variety of industry clients and their needs.
If you want to kick start your career and be a part of your successful & energetic team, apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.