We pride ourselves in having an energetic and welcoming culture and a successful applicant will receive support throughout the CA program.
Recently ranked 45 in the AFR Top 100 Australian Accounting firms, we are seeking a graduate accountant to join our firm based in a new modern office in the heart of North Sydney. In this role, you will work as part of a high-performing and fast-paced team, gaining exposure to an excellent client base in a wide variety of industries.
This role has a focus on technical and personal development with a view to accelerating your career progression. We pride ourselves in having an energetic and welcoming culture and a successful applicant will receive support throughout the CA program.
In this role you will assist clients with the following:
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax Returns
- FBT Returns
- GST Return
- Management Reports
- Investment summaries
- Electronic workpapers
- Learn and remain up to date with accounting software including: Excel, MYOB, MYOB AE (Practice Manager, Tax, etc.), Xero, SuperMate and HowNow
- Aim to identify and solve technical problems
We are focused on developing your career further whilst also being understanding of the fact that there needs to be a work life balance. As a graduate, we will help guide you to achieve this balance. The firm promotes involvement in a range of extra-curricular activities as well as assisting you in the training necessary to develop your career. We are flexible, encouraging and will provide support and mentoring with access to all levels of staff.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A degree in Accounting (minimum credit average), have recently completed or are in final year of degree in Accounting,
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, productive team environment,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven professional approach,
- Self-confidence and be pro-active and career driven,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.