Our Risk Advisory practice continues to grow and we're looking for Graduates who are interested in a career focusing on Contract Audit and Assurance
BDO is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise to deliver on all of our clients' needs. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
We are very proud to be ranked in the 2018 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE, GradConnections and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm's future leaders.
Our Risk Advisory practice continues to grow and we're looking for Graduates who are interested in a career focusing on Contract Audit and Assurance and delivering exceptional results and service to our clients.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to:
- Contribute to financial establishment & independent financial audits
- Review of compliance to contracted commercial terms and arrangements
- Reviewing operational and maintenance performance against contracted KPIs
- Funding acquittal audits in relation to Government grants
Skills & Experience:
- To be considered for a position with us, you will have recently completed a degree in Accounting, Commerce, Law or Management
- Applicants must be Australian/NZ Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills;
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently;
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills including thorough legal research skills;
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring;
What we Offer:
Relationships, resources and responsiveness are the bedrock of our brand promise; and our commitment to delivering exceptional client service is what drives us - for every client - every day. We offer career development opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide.
We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
What happens once you apply:
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application we receive is reviewed by the People and Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to interview and make contact with them
How to apply:
To submit your application for this position, please click Apply button.