What sets our Business Services specialists apart is their ability to provide exceptional personal service that results in strong relationships
The BDO life
The BDO Brisbane office has been operating in Queensland for more than 100 years, with 58 Partners and 428 staff providing a full range of audit, tax and advisory services.
We are very proud to be ranked in the 2018 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates and vacation students are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm's future leaders.
We offer a number of additional benefits to our staff including Social Club and personalised support through our employee assistance program and our corporate wellness program, BWell. Whether its touch football, yoga, breakfast every morning or a networking function, we know how important socialising is to our staff so we ensure you receive plenty of opportunities to network with your colleagues.
Our national L&OD programs will give you the best start in transitioning to professional life, and will provide you with the skills and confidence to develop exceptional client relationships and excel in your career.
About our Business Services team
What sets our Business Services specialists apart is their ability to provide exceptional personal service that results in strong relationships however large or small the organisation happens to be.
Our advice is based on a deep understanding of all stages of business growth and is underpinned by a wealth of knowledge and experience in a wide range of industry sectors and the ability to understand not only our clients' business needs, but also their family needs and their personal wealth needs.
For more information on what's it's like working in Business Services and Career support and flexibility.
We welcome students who:
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development
What happens once you apply:
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application we receive is reviewed by the People and Culture team
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a video interview
- Successful applicants after the video interview will then be invited to an interview in the BDO Brisbane office.
How to apply
To submit your application for the BDO Business Services Graduate Program, please click on the Apply Now button below. Applications close 5pm on Friday, 31 August 2018.