Due to growth, we are currently looking for two additional Graduate Auditors to join our Audit division.
BDO is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise to deliver on all of our clients' needs. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
We are very proud to be ranked in the 2018 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm's future leaders.
Due to growth, we are currently looking for two additional Graduate Auditors to join our Audit division. Our thriving audit practice works with and provides services to some of Queensland's most exciting, established and emerging companies. In your career with BDO, you will have the opportunity to work in a high performing team on a diverse client base with exposure to challenging work in a cross section of industries.
Skills & Experience:
- To be considered for a position with us, you will be in your final year (or recently completed) a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- Applicants must be Australian/NZ Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents;
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills;
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently;
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring
What we Offer:
Relationships, resources and responsiveness are the bedrock of our brand promise; and our commitment to delivering exceptional client service is what drives us - for every client - every day. We offer career development opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide.
We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.