We are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join our team who may be a Bachelor of Business / Commerce (Accounting) undergraduate or recent graduate to work primarily within our Business Services...
BDO (Tas) is a leader in providing quality accounting, tax and advisory services to Tasmanians. We've built our reputation on helping entrepreneurs succeed, in whichever markets they operate. We're also proud advisers to many Tasmanian family businesses, large corporate businesses and high net worth individuals. At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional service, we must provide an empowering and flexible environment for our people.
We are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join our team who may be a Bachelor of Business / Commerce (Accounting) undergraduate or recent graduate to work primarily within our Business Services team. You will receive structured training to help you build a strong foundation for career progression while gaining a solid understanding in financial report preparation, tax return preparation, payroll, superannuation, GST and data entry as well as receiving software exposure and training in systems such as MYOB and Xero. Our local and national learning and development programs and opportunities will also give you the best start in transitioning to professional life, and will provide you with the skills and confidence you need to excel in your career.
Ideally you'll have
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid academic achievement
- Strong work ethic
- Teamwork skills and problem solving abilities
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications as well as be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Previous work experience
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Motivation for continuous learning.
What we will offer you
- In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO (Tas) offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, a collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
- We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide.
- We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
- At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
To submit your application please click Apply Now or for further information please contact Claire Joyce on 03 6234 2499 or firstname.lastname@example.org