We seek graduates for our Audit/Superannuation and Business Services divisions who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
Welcome to BDO, the fifth largest full-service audit, tax and advisory firm in the world. BDO Adelaide is proud to be part of the large global BDO network made up of over 60,000 professionals.
At BDO, we know that each of our clients is distinctively different, and it is their unique needs that drive our approach. Located at the south of King William Street, our office presents stylish accommodation with engaging views of our surrounds. Just a short walk from the Central Markets and Rundle Mall, we're on the doorstep of retail outlets, social hot-spots and regular community events.
We seek graduates for our Audit/Superannuation and Business Services divisions who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment. Our collaborative, open-door culture allows you the opportunity, early on in your career, to build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally and globally. Graduate positions are due to commence early 2019.
From your very first day, you will be involved in real client work, receiving support from your partners and team every step of the way. We will assign you a "buddy" to ensure that you receive personal attention during the beginning of your career, and in addition, you will participate in local and national training programs which will provide you with the best start to your professional career with BDO.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications welcome students in their final year or have completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major.
- You will need to submit a covering letter, resume and copy of your academic transcript
- Applications will only be accepted online
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
As a BDO Graduate you will:
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous work/vacation experience whilst studying
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU APPLY?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed by the People & Culture team
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online video interview
- The recruitment process will then involve face to face interviews with our partners and business leaders.
You can also email us any enquiries you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org