At Altius, we provide you with excellent training and career development opportunities, including a CA Program support package worth over $11,000 and formal in-house training courses on a regular...
The Graduate role at Altius is responsible for learning and applying your technical skills and working as part of a team, carrying out tasks under close coaching and supervision.
At Altius, we provide you with excellent training and career development opportunities, including a CA Program support package worth over $11,000 and formal in-house training courses on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities as a graduate accountant at Altius will include:
- Develops an understanding of the business and the graduate/undergraduate role
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks
- Builds working relationships at peer client level
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses
- Effectively documents work
- As a member of the team – implements solutions for clients
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organised manner
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested
- Participates in firm wide initiatives – recruitment, marketing etc
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model
- Builds strong team relationship skills
We are looking for:
- Your ability to apply yourself to learning and applying technical skills
- Co-operative team player
- Interest in business and commercial affairs