ALDI's Graduate Program is a comprehensive 18 month training program specifically designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
ALDI's Graduate Program is a comprehensive 18 month training program specifically designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow. You will have the opportunity to rotate through all aspects of our business, lead successful teams and participate in exciting projects. On successful completion of the Graduate Program, you'll take on the role of Area Manager, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
To be eligible, you must be in your final year of study or have recently completed a Bachelor or Master's Degree in any discipline and have demonstrated academic excellence. Our Graduates must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve their goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop and lead successful teams and be flexible enough to relocate throughout the state during the training and placement period. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Sydney Corporate Office at different stages of the program to spend time with your graduate cohorts.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $89,000 - $162,000 + Car*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to progress to the role of Area Manager role at the end of the program
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Exposure to different departments of the business
- Problem solving real business challenges
- A mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Company car and iPhone from your first week
What are you responsible for?
- Learning all aspects of Area Management, Store Operations and Logistics
- Planning and efficiently managing your daily workload
- Project managing real business challenges
- Ownership of and clear accountability for business deliverables
- Leading a large team and overseeing an area of 3-5 ALDI stores at the end of the Graduate Program
Our application process:
- Online Application: 5 November 2018 - 5 March 2019
- Video Interview and Psychometric Testing: Conducted between November 2018 - March 2019
- Assessment Centre, Area Manager Session and Individual Interview: Conducted between April 2019 and May 2019
- Offer of Employment: May 2019
- Program Commencement: February 2020
- Our challenging but rewarding program will help you develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI leader. If you think you have what it takes to be the next ALDI Area Manager and are ready to fast-track your career, apply now!
*Includes superannuation and is dependent on ALDI experience. Remuneration increases are staggered over a 5 year period.