A fantastic opportunity for a recently graduated Accountant to join a successful and exciting firm located on St Kilda Road. Working in a stylish and contemporary office with uninterrupted...
Join D+C as an Advisor (Graduate Accountant)
A fantastic opportunity for a recently graduated Accountant to join a successful and exciting firm located on St Kilda Road. Working in a stylish and contemporary office with uninterrupted views of Albert Park and the bay, you will join a supportive and collaborative team with a great culture and a tailored career road map to suit your future goals and aspirations.
Our modern and dynamic boutique accounting practice, offers services in: Advisory (Business Services, Taxation, Superannuation, Retirement and Estate Planning), Strategy and Efficiency, Outsourcing, Transaction Support, Assurance, Bookkeeping and Human Capital.
Our client base ranges from Small to Medium Enterprises to large privately held companies, with operations located throughout Australia and offshore.
At our firm, there are no limitations preventing you from accomplishing your career goals and we don't put a time frame around your development.
Your day to day responsibilities will vary (given that no day is ever the same in our firm) and may include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Reconciliations, journal entries and workpaper preparation
- Processing of tax assessments and preparation of correspondence
- Completing correspondence to clients and other external parties including the Australian Taxation Office and ASIC
- Bookkeeping duties
- Participating in internal and external technical training sessions
- Maintaining necessary qualifications and undertaking professional development as required
- Other administrative tasks including filing, faxing and archiving
We are seeking a passionate, ambitious and driven graduate Accountant with:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Business acumen and commitment to achieving client deadlines
- Team player mentality
- Initiative and resilience
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in MYOB AE Suite of Products (Solution 6), BGL (Simple Fund and CAS) will be advantageous but not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, successful and well established professional services firm who is committed to its people and their development. If you are looking for a challenging career with no barriers to success and personal development, then apply now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.